Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron Online
**WE ARE ON DISCORD! :) JOIN US AT http://swes.cf **
Welcome to Battlefrontdice.com Please register to this site and make a introduction about yourself in the introductions section.

Please ensure you read the rules before posting:
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2455-site-rules
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2648-site-usage-tips-recommended-to-read#50233

If you need support, please email battlefrontdice@gmail.com

Enjoy your stay!
**WE ARE ON DISCORD! :) JOIN US AT http://swes.cf **
Welcome to Battlefrontdice.com Please register to this site and make a introduction about yourself in the introductions section.

Please ensure you read the rules before posting:
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2455-site-rules
www.battlefrontdice.com/t2648-site-usage-tips-recommended-to-read#50233

If you need support, please email battlefrontdice@gmail.com

Enjoy your stay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the best community for Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron! Enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Welcome to battlefrontdice.com! the best community around for DICE's Star Wars Battlefront!
Latest topics
» SWES Is Coming Back Online!
SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2022 5:07 pm by asdfg123786

» Anyone remember when we were using join.muf.mobi?
SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 10:21 am by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» help get SWBES online again
SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 12:00 pm by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» Ark Survival Evolved
SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2020 4:09 pm by [HACK]LeaderDanDino

» Well this is nostalgic
SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 8:19 pm by [SWRS]InsectoidJyn

» DayZ on Ps4
SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2019 1:58 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» PPSSPP android games
SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 12:19 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» My PSP GO switches on!
SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 5:29 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Hey guys
SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2018 12:33 am by toomanybulletss

» 6 Year anniversary!
SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:48 pm by The Godzilla King

» Star Wars Battlefront III - Now playable on PC through Xenia emulator
SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:45 pm by The Godzilla King

» Hey Guys... I'm back again
SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:42 pm by The Godzilla King

» PUBG Mobile (let's get this clan active again)
SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 10:12 am by nullbyte

» Discord Server
SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 7:04 am by Sinkid

» 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!
SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 1:57 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» EA now has the most downvoted comment in Reddit history
SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 1:52 pm by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Hey guys I'm back
SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 6:17 pm by Anubis

» BFII has been updated on Steam!
SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:32 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Let's Get Together And Play Some Elite Squadron (on August 25th)
SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:30 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

» Star Wars Battlefront II - Open Beta
SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2017 10:27 am by [SWES]LeaderDanDino.

Places to find us
Send us an email

Find Us On Facebook!

Find Us On Twitter!

SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts.

Go down 
+2
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
thedarkknight
6 posters
AuthorMessage
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

Male Join date : 2012-05-11
Star Points : 212067

SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. Empty
PostSubject: SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts.   SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 8:02 pm

SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. Screenshot%202015-07-14%2000.11.15_zpsthepwhio

Disappointing performance from the actress above. Wasn't impressed with her at all. Not a good start. Lines were bad, speech was bad, mannerisms didn't exist.

SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. Screenshot%202015-07-14%2000.11.49_zpsahslt1jx

Hmm.....I'm beginning to wonder if Batman was drafted into the Superman franchise to flesh out Henry Cavill's superman performance. Man of Steel didn't exactly wow audiences and Superman is a very one dimensional character who is very difficult to make films and videogames out of because of this. With Batman, you have a selection of perfectly crafted, unique villains, tons of gadgets new and old, the batmobile, and an interchangeable array of side characters an allies. Perhaps batman exists in this film to make superman more pleasing and less dry...just a thought. Cavill's performance isn't exactly outstanding either..i mean...come on...looking up into the sky with that look on his face.....not oscar winning.

SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. Screenshot%202015-07-14%2000.12.08_zpsjkvfpqew

This took me by surprise. On one hand its a very well thought, fleshed out narrative reason for batman to have a grudge. On another hand, its stereotypical (the hero running into the smoke) at best and its a clear comparison to the twin towers (probably foreshadowing superman's portrayal as a bad guy of the film). If Snyder wanted to, i'm sure he could make an interesting film which showed both Batman and Superman exploring their dark sides a bit and made the audience question which side they picked.. it would be good, but it won't happen.(Sorry, but I don't think anyone apart from a seasoned director (Nolan or otherwise) are smart enough to pull that off..hence why I doubt it will happen).

Now...using the most blatent Twin towers comparison to sell a superhero movie.....hmm...each to his own on this I guess. I wasn't too impressed with the darker reason behind this design choice. Overall, I like the idea of a narrative reason...but.....do we really have to go to essentially re-image the Twin towers attack with Wayne tower??? This could definitely be the mark of a poor director...or a genius. We shall see.

SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. Screenshot%202015-07-14%2000.12.19_zpsxe1tmy4n

A stunning and very impressive shot. 

SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. Screenshot%202015-07-14%2000.12.29_zpsieexch2g

Zack Snyder doesn't have a very impressive track record. Can he pull it off with BVS: Dawn of Justice?

SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. Screenshot%202015-07-14%2000.12.36_zpspmkvbbvw

A burnt out wayne manor???? Interesting....

SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. Screenshot%202015-07-14%2000.12.43_zps24gs5r4j

Hmm.. is superman sending Bruce threats now??

SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. Screenshot%202015-07-14%2000.12.55_zps9jkkf2jf

A pretty decent line from Alfred. Not the best i've ever heard, but decent none-the-less.

SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. Screenshot%202015-07-14%2000.13.00_zpsitnvqwmb

Classic but I like it.

SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. Screenshot%202015-07-14%2000.13.03_zpsffu9gygz

Not quite Batman i'm afraid. Doesn't fit his persona to be honest....not sure about this.

SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. Screenshot%202015-07-14%2000.13.04_zpsk6vigwsu

Reminiscent of Batman Begins.

SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. Screenshot%202015-07-14%2000.13.05_zpssynf2zum

Lawrence Fishburn....bringing in some seasoned talent I see.

SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. Screenshot%202015-07-14%2000.13.06_zps1h9v1suz

Clark Kent still has his job...never got this at all. Never understood it...bit ridiculous.

SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. Screenshot%202015-07-14%2000.13.10_zps6vt1rgon

Hero poses alone won't make a good performance Henry...

SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. Screenshot%202015-07-14%2000.13.14_zps3rfzolh1

SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. Screenshot%202015-07-14%2000.13.18_zpswhsjyl0s

Very dated....bit sick of seeing superman as a glorified fireman at times....his image definitely needs a reboot.

SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. Screenshot%202015-07-14%2000.13.20_zpswaenc0g1

It would be a very poignant picture if they bothered to use Imax for the better, more stunning quality. Not keen on the image composition either with the side of the house in the foreground. Would have ditched that and just gone for the night sky as a background to superman.

SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. Screenshot%202015-07-14%2000.13.24_zpsqvdxphkp

This is too weird and out of place. Why do we see people who practically praise superman and people in washington who hate him?? Are the filmmakers trying to make a kind of statement...because its not working at all.

SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. Screenshot%202015-07-14%2000.13.31_zpsr4tkdigu

yeah...i'm done with this...show me something new.

SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. Screenshot%202015-07-14%2000.13.33_zpszzd5oaih

^Hated her acting...And her lines are basically ripped from Catwoman's lines from The Dark Knight Rises. 'You don't owe these people anything'

Also, from Batman Begins 'People always fear what they don't understand'

Not happy with this at all. Come on...flesh out Superman...please.....The dry character development just isn't working for me at all.

SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. Screenshot%202015-07-14%2000.13.40_zps0i4x5jja

SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. Screenshot%202015-07-14%2000.13.44_zpsewuvws1n

A brilliant line from Jesse Eisenberg. Decent enough acting in this segment as well. He looks like he could be one of the few memorable parts of this film.

SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. Screenshot%202015-07-14%2000.13.51_zpsxxteygcb

An incredibly fleshed out Batman Universe. very pleased with this. Its a graffiti ruined Robin suit. I imagine this is the classic story of Jason Todd being killed by joker and batman keeping his damaged suit in a case as a memory. I love it. Brilliant.

SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. Screenshot%202015-07-14%2000.13.55_zps61ggigng

Something's just wrong with Snyder's depiction of superman as a god. I really don't feel comfortable with it and it just doesn't fit with some views of his character.

SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. Screenshot%202015-07-14%2000.14.06_zpsw5jityxa

Brilliant shot. Classic, but really good.

SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. Screenshot%202015-07-14%2000.14.22_zpsk03irr8z

Are we really going to go through a Batman Origins story (presumably as a flashback) again???? Not happy with this.

SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. Screenshot%202015-07-14%2000.14.24_zpswz85iswt

I've always disagreed of spaceships in Superhero content...especially batman. It doesn't mix. I hope this perhaps the batwing and it turns out to be less sci-fi than it currently looks. Also, the CGI isn't impressive on this image...it should be...but its not good enough quality for my liking.

SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. Screenshot%202015-07-14%2000.14.25_zpshmu0m425

Depressing standard of acting from Amy Adams. She was so good in American Hustle...not anymore.

SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. Screenshot%202015-07-14%2000.14.27_zpsisuw6yg5

Reminiscent of Selina Kyle in The Dark Knight Rises...is Snyder playing things a little too safe?

SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. Screenshot%202015-07-14%2000.14.40_zpsez4slsgf

Once again...do we really need to relive a funeral of the Waynes?? (I'm guessing this is as such)

SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. Screenshot%202015-07-14%2000.15.042_zps1bf8ibqd

Is this batman??? Hmm...This feels a bit like Big Daddy from Kick Ass. Not so much The Dark Knight.

SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. Screenshot%202015-07-14%2000.15.31_zpsblgr16ml

Yeah...the least convincing romance you've ever seen.

SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. Screenshot%202015-07-14%2000.15.55_zpstkuuh5nf

Hmm......Not too sure about this.

There's my thoughts. I liked some things which i didn't expect..but its not looking too great at the moment.
Back to top Go down
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
Leader
Leader
[HACK]LeaderDanDino

Star Points : 2147488038

PostSubject: Re: SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts.   SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 1:48 pm

hate lex luthors hair, lets just hope zack can at least make it an entertaining movie because he is the top dog of the dc universe right now
Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

PostSubject: Re: SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts.   SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 6:19 pm

Aww, i like his hair. He's going away from the angry bald guy stigma, lol.

I think the general consensus is that this trailer + Suicide squad arse-kicked Marvel's stuff.

YES, LOL. Yes it did.

I actually liked Assfleck better in this trailer as well...thats good.
Back to top Go down
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
Leader
Leader
[HACK]LeaderDanDino

PostSubject: Re: SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts.   SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 9:50 am

so so so so biased I cant even fathom how you think. wont even watch the avengers or have anything to do with marvel despite them being some of the best superhero movies around, all because of rivalry, I mean I kinda felt a bit for you when people started talking about jurassic world and avenegrs 2 maybe beating star wars 7s box office take, I got all defensive and was like star wars trashed all!!

but I still didn't exclude myself from an amazing universe just because its a rival to one I like better, just doesn't make sense to me, your missing out on the best of both worlds, blinded by hate is no way to live
Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

PostSubject: Re: SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts.   SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 5:34 pm

Xx~{FGN}OwnerDan~Dino~xX wrote:
so so so so biased I cant even fathom how you think. wont even watch the avengers or have anything to do with marvel despite them being some of the best superhero movies around, all because of rivalry, I mean I kinda felt a bit for you when people started talking about jurassic world and avenegrs 2 maybe beating star wars 7s box office take, I got all defensive and was like star wars trashed all!!

but I still didn't exclude myself from an amazing universe just because its a rival to one I like better, just doesn't make sense to me, your missing out on the best of both worlds, blinded by hate is no way to live
Dude, its not all bias. I've seen all the Spiderman movies and i've seen both Hulk films and i've seen at least Iron Man 1, maybe 2 as well and i just don't like their characters or their films. I just think their quality is really, really bad.
Back to top Go down
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
Leader
Leader
[HACK]LeaderDanDino

PostSubject: Re: SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts.   SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 5:47 pm

none of those count... spiderman is sony, not part of the MCU (then), the first hulk movie is one of the worst superhero movies EVER. the MCU starts with iron man 1, your missing out on great films like captain america 2, guardians of the galaxy, ant-man, avengers 2! Seriously dark you judged the marvel movie universe off the wrong set of "marvel" movies
Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

PostSubject: Re: SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts.   SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 6:35 pm

none of those count... spiderman is sony, not part of the MCU (then), the first hulk movie is one of the worst superhero movies EVER. the MCU starts with iron man 1, your missing out on great films like captain america 2, guardians of the galaxy, ant-man, avengers 2! Seriously dark you judged the marvel movie universe off the wrong set of "marvel" movies
Actually, MCU just licensed it to Sony and Sony had to have a Spidey film continually in production to keep the license. Regardless, I don't care about marvel. Their characters are cheap and poorly build and the worlds they create are boring and lifeless. 

I can't invest myself in something so bad.
Back to top Go down
[SWES]LeaderDanDino.
Leader
Leader

Star Points : 18435

PostSubject: Re: SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts.   SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 9:00 am

I know that but you think I'm gonna type all the details out? Lol 

I think people like iron man and captain America are way more original and interesting than people like superman or wonderwoman..
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

Male Join date : 2013-10-03
Star Points : 26827

PostSubject: Re: SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts.   SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 9:38 am

true, but batman.
Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

PostSubject: Re: SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts.   SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 5:37 pm

Xx~{FGN}OwnerDan~Dino~xX. wrote:
I know that but you think I'm gonna type all the details out? Lol 

I think people like iron man and captain America are way more original and interesting than people like superman or wonderwoman..
Not really.

Iron Man is the typical snobby rich guy stereotype, and unlike Batman, he's not modest about it.

Captain America does the same job as Superman: An american individual who repeatedly saves the world....which was the original purpose of Superman. Think about it: Both characters have the colours Red, White and Blue....sound familiar??

SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. 42031594 SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. 42031594 SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. 42031594 SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. 42031594 SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. 42031594 SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. 42031594 SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. 42031594 SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. 42031594 SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. 42031594 SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. 42031594 SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. 42031594

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superman#Influences

http://www.blastr.com/2014-9-11/captain-america-vs-superman-battle-american-cultural-icons

Wonder Woman does the same thing, although she was created to bolster the campaign for women's rights. (A woman clothed in Red, White & Blue who saves the world and is amazing both at home in the kitchen and out saving the world).

All of those ideas are created from Stereotypes or old American ideology. Batman is the only one who is completely original.

Marvel is the worst at copying other people and creating original ideas.

Half are just stereotypes blown out of proportion (Spiderman is secretly the stereotypical nerdy kid, Fantastic 4 are the stereotypical nerdy scientists). And besides, marvel's narrative reason for MOST of their character's powers is 'Radiation'. get a grip marvel, seriously, its embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
Leader
Leader
[HACK]LeaderDanDino

PostSubject: Re: SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts.   SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 8:22 am

your as crazy as the joker :p

whatever, I swear your really missing out tho, don't judge a book by its cover, and you've barley seen any of the actual MCU
Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

PostSubject: Re: SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts.   SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 8:41 pm

And I love being as crazy as the Joker :P
Back to top Go down
NaTaly~
Administrator
Administrator
NaTaly~

Female Join date : 2013-03-27
Star Points : 6946

PostSubject: Re: SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts.   SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 4:07 pm

Oh here we go again...:P

Trailer looks ok, not really that thrilling though lol
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

PostSubject: Re: SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts.   SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 4:35 pm

It's dark :P
Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

PostSubject: Re: SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts.   SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 6:25 pm

NaTaly~ wrote:
Oh here we go again...:P

Trailer looks ok, not really that thrilling though lol
^Lol, thats what I said, lmao.
Back to top Go down
NaTaly~
Administrator
Administrator
NaTaly~

Female Join date : 2013-03-27
Star Points : 6946

PostSubject: Re: SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts.   SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 8:15 pm

gnmmarechal wrote:
It's dark :P
You don't say? :P
Back to top Go down
[SWES]Paradox
[SWES]Paradox

Male Join date : 2013-06-30
Star Points : 9020

PostSubject: Re: SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts.   SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 9:31 pm

^^ lol that's gunna be good or bad idk how I feel about this
Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

PostSubject: Re: SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts.   SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 9:42 pm

I think it will have its moments, but generally be a bad film.
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

PostSubject: Re: SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts.   SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 5:51 am

Well, you probably are right,u know this stuff.
Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

PostSubject: Re: SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts.   SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 6:18 pm

Its just already showing up some weird or bad stuff which isn't really a good sign and the whole idea of two heroes fighting each other is divisive and strange at the same time.

For a fighting game like Injustice, this works, in the film industry, you need to focus on story more than you do in videogames...so idk.

And besides it breaks one of the golden rules: Don't have more than one main character.

This is the problem with the marvel movies...too many characters all with too much screentime...the dialogue just ends up being cheesy one-liners and it has the storytelling capacity of a toilet.
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

PostSubject: Re: SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts.   SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 9:51 am

You got a point there.
Back to top Go down
[HACK]LeaderDanDino
Leader
Leader
[HACK]LeaderDanDino

PostSubject: Re: SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts.   SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 2:13 pm

not about the marvel stuff, he is just marvel racist >.>
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

PostSubject: Re: SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts.   SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 2:25 pm

That isnt wrong either :D
Back to top Go down
thedarkknight
Leader
Leader
thedarkknight

PostSubject: Re: SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts.   SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 6:45 pm

not about the marvel stuff, he is just marvel racist >.>
Ikr :P Even my friend say so. But, its okay to be racist against the Nazis (of film) :P
Back to top Go down
[SWES]gnmmarechal
Administrator
Administrator
[SWES]gnmmarechal

PostSubject: Re: SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts.   SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 5:31 pm

Marvelcaust
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts.   SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SDCC Batman Vs. Superman Trailer + thoughts.
Page 1 of 1